Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


April 1994, Jamestown Island, Virginia: Archeolegist and discoverer William Kelso leads the search for James Fort, a small, triangular, wooden structure built by the Virginia Company in 1607. The fort's outline is soon discovered! Over the preceding years forensics analysis shows European descent from skeletal remains excavated at the fort, along with millions of European archeological objects uncovered. The first English in America had been found! 

From period artwork, archeological reports, records from the Virginia Company of London and Jamestown, and records from the 1587 English Colony at Roanoke (Lost Colony), reveals the non-fiction story of Jamestown, and it's unlike ANYTHING you could have ever imagined! 


Daily Press

Jul 16, 2000

JAMES CITY — "Historians have never doubted that the first English settlers to step ashore at Jamestown were heavily armed and armored. In dig after dig over the past few years, archaeologists exploring early 17th-century sites in southeastern Virginia have turned up unexpectedly large concentrations of rusty, badly fragmented military hardware, suggesting a culture that was far more warlike than previously imagined." click for the full article





La Virginea Pars Map part. 2

La Virginea Pars Map, part 1

Queen Elizabeth II

Knights Hospitaller of St. John

Templar Cross found in the water well located in the center of the James Fort. 





and the





James Fort

the All-Seeing Eye of GOD


St. George Church, Mt. Filerimos, Rhodes, Greece

La Virginea Pars Map, part 1

In 2022, London England's population is estimated to be at 9.5 million people. In the year 1600, London's population was about 200,000. The 1587 English Colony (Lost Colony) and the 1607 Jamestown Colony members were made up from a very small group out of London. These members were the Knights Templar/Knight Hospitallers out of the Temple Church in London. To have provided as many leaders, Governors , Presidents, interpreters, etc, that the two colony's reported to have existed, is doubtful. The following evidence here, shows that the 1587 Colony from Roanoke, and the 1607 Colony at Jamestown, were mostly one and the same in leadership. 


                          AND ALL THAT IS SECRET WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO ALL. LUKE 12:2

 THE 1587


In 2015 and in 2020, archeologists from the James River Institute of Archeology and the First Colony Foundation confirmed that a few colonists from the 1587 Lost Colony survived past Roanoke Island and into the main interior. Archeological objects dated specifically to the time of the Lost Colony were excavated at sites X and Y, on the west bank of the Chowan River, in North Carolina, just 85 miles south of the James Fort at Jamestown, Virginia. These discoveries also legitimize records by the early Jamestown leadership and the Virginia Company of London and others, that some from the 1587 Lost Colony survived beyond Roanoke Island .


The skeletal remains of a female known as archeological object JR156C were excavated from 1622 strata within the James Fort. She was found to have been wrapped in a shroud and buried in a gabled coffin. Burial within the fort compound, gabled coffins and shrouds were reserved for those of the highest stature. The female was unknown and little information was available as to who this VIP was to have had a burial of the highest stature.

In the 16th and 17th centuries, a part of the English diet was what is known as Old World wheat (carbon 3 = Old World wheat). Old World carbon 3 was not available in America until after the arrival of the Jamestown Colony. From stable isotope analysis testing that was performed on the remains of 156C, those results show Old World carbon 3 in her diet for about 20 years beginning from her birth in May of 1568. Recent carbon testing on 156C, shows her to have died in her early to mid-50s.

In the 16th and 17th centuries, a part of the American Native Indian diet was what is known as New World corn (carbon 4 = corn). New World carbon 4 was not available in England until after the arrival of the Jamestown settlement. From 156Cs stable isotope analysis testing, those results also show New World carbon 4 in her diet for over 15 years prior to the Jamestown arrival. The only English female in all of North America prior to the Jamestown colony's arrival was a female from the 1587 colony at Roanoke. The Lost Colony arrived at Roanoke Island in 1587 and void of any English ships for supplying the colony they then began their New World carbon 4 diet.

From the skeletal remains of 156C, a reconstruction of her face was made. The reconstructed face (below left) is that of Elannor White Dare, daughter of the governor of the 1587 colony John White, and a leader of the Lost Colony, and according to the Dare stone, the only female survivor following an Indian attack on the colony in 1591 as is stated within the Virginia Company of London's records. Taken from a chart of pictures made in the early 17th century titled: A description of part of the adventures of Cap: Smith in Virginia. The drawing (below right) is a picture of Elannor Dare according to the reconstructed face of 156C (below left). And as a leader of the 1587 Lost Colony, the only female that would have been buried in a gabled coffin and within the James Fort compound with honors. 


Face Reconstruction of JR156C, APVA

Elannor White Dare (above) from period artwork titled: A description of part of the adventures of Cap: Smith in Virginia.

As listed on 1587 ship roster to Roanoke, CUTBERT WHITE, later known as the INDIAN MACHUMPS, and others

As the beard and mustache are removed from the reconstructed face (above, left, and center), the shape of the face, eyes, and mouth appear spot-on as the figure (Machumps) appears within the period artwork Baptism of Pocahontas (above, right). The burial was found just outside James Fort’s western corner, and there were several indications it had been for a high-status individual. The grave shaft contained metal portions of a captain’s leading staff. The nail pattern left after the deterioration of the wooden coffin suggested it was gable-lidded, which was another indicator of status. Forensic analysis by the Smithsonian Institute determined that the skeleton belonged to a European male. Just as the Knights Templar went into hiding following their 14th-century executions, they continued under the name Knights Hospitaller of Saint John. They still were in hiding in the 15th and 16th centuries and many of the Hospitallers were known by different names. Another example is interpreter Rober Poole also probably known as Richard Mutton. Records for their ages, names, dates, etc. are very few, and those that do show this information are more than likely not accurate (see Chapter VII Freemasons and Templars - Under Const.). Some of the leadership of the 1587 colony at Roanoke (the Lost Colony) and some of the early Jamestown leadership were one and the same. 

Known to the Powhatan Indians as Machumps

Artwork by John White

Excavated near the east wall of the James Fort, Black Bear bones and claws as adorned around the neck of Machumps (below).


When the cap is removed and additional hair is added, the above facial reconstruction appears very similar to the figure within the period artwork Wedding of Pocahontas to John Rolfe 1614 (far right). John Rolfe wrote that leaders considered Robert Poole “very dishonest” and feared that he had “even turned heathen.” For this, Robert Poole, although he was buried within the fort compound being an interpreter received only a burial shroud and a grave dug too short for his stature. 


Appearing in period artwork between Thomas Savage and Robert Poole is Chauco (center, white circle, and below). His lips resemble the lips of the facial reconstructed image (right). Also, note the high cheekbones on both the center image and the facial reconstruction. Chauco was buried within the fort compound in a gabled coffin.

Artwork by John White


The image (left) Taking Warning To Jamestown is by John White. Chauco is credited with saving many of the Jamestown colonists' by warning them of a pending attack on the colony by the Powhatan Indians. The face reconstruction (above) matches up very well with the passenger in the boat (left). Chauco was excavated from next to Elannor Dare (see further above). He is also found in the chart of images A Part Of The Adventures Of Capt. Smith In Virginia (above, left) as a Conjurer. Conjure means, "to make something appear from nothing."


 Face reconstruction by APVA from skeletal remains excavated at James Fort.

Thomas Savage from Marriage of Pocahontas to John Rolfe-1614

Face reconstruction by JonSinatra after APVA 

Interpreter Thomas Savage it seems knew the Indian language shortly after his arrival at Jamestown according to reports by Capt. John Smith. Just a year after his arrival, Captain John Martin reported that Thomas Savage was a great power among the red man. Some of the leadership of the 1587 colony at Roanoke (Lost Colony) and some of the early Jamestown leadership were one and the same.


Face reconstructions (above) are identified within the period artwork (below).


From A description of the adventures of Capt. Smith in Virginia. 

The above image is the rescue of the few surviving Lost Colonists in 1603 (see chapter V - under const). Elannor Dare and 6 others from the Lost Colony survived beyond Roanoke Island. In 2015 and in 2020, archeologists confirmed their survival past Roanoke Island as objects from the Lost Colony were excavated at sites X and Y, on the west bank of the Chowan River, in North Carolina just 80 miles south of Jamestown. Elannor Dare (above) shows light skin with dark blond hair. Thomas Savage shows a darker skin shade (above, below, left).

Name: SAVAGE - A Knights Templar savage fighting warrior.


Question: TO BE, OR NOT TO BE


The above image in color (above, left) is that of Capt. John Smith. The other 3 images (in black and white) are photographs taken of what is known as the Darmstadt deathmask, said by experts over these past centuries to be that of the great English playwright, poet, and actor William Shakespeare. A small cross - denoting death - and the date Anno Domini 1616 are reported to be engraved into the plaster mask. In the color photo (top, left), there are 4 very unique anomalies on Captain Smith's face and head that also match up exactly to the same 4 unique anomalies that appear upon Darmstadt's death mask. The right side of Captain Smith's lower lip drops down slightly lower than on his left side. The lower right side lip on the death mask also shows this same feature. In the color picture, Capt. Smith's nose resembles exactly the nose on the death mask. Medical experts provide the following diaggnosis regarding the long, vertical indentation that appears on the forehead of the death mask (above left image, red circle, and below, blue lines):  In the opinion of pathologist Prof. Hans Helmut Jansen this was a (benign) “bone tumour” (see medical appraisal of 28 February 1996). In connection with the pathological symptoms diagnosed by Prof. Lerche, dermatologist Prof. Jost Metz interpreted the sign of disease as a “chronicly inflammable infiltration” which was most likely a “chronic, annular skin sarcoidosis” (see medical appraisal of 23 January 1996). This same type of "bone tumor" also appears upon Capt. Smith's forehead in the above color image (above) and the b/w image (below).

The following diagnosis, regarding the left eye of the deathmask (above, blue circle), by Rolf Dieter Düppe of the Institute for Photogrammetry and Cartography at the Technical University of Darmstadt, is as follows: "I saw a hollow space surrounded by a wall of highly porous and granular appearance, on the uneven floor of which two smaller and one larger craterlike formations were to be recognized". Within the left eye of Capt. John Smith, this same type of feature is present ( 2nd and 3rd images above, blue circles).

A STAR IS BORN / The Beoley Skull

The crypt beneath the Sheldon Chapel located just outside of Stratford upon Avon, at Beoley Church is opened up once every five years for an architect’s inspection. The last time it was opened up, in September 2009, a local journalist, Richard Peach, managed to get into the crypt with his camera. He photographed a skull in the ossuary underneath the Sheldon Chapel. In 1884, Rev. C.J. Langston first discovered the skull and published a book on his findings regarding it. His published book How Shakespeare's Skull Was Lost And Found, described features about the skull that also correlates to the features on the Darmstadt death mask (see above). The reverend also described a unique feature of the skull as being a star shape anomaly located just above the eye socket.  A self-portrait made by Capt. John Smith (below, left), shows a star-shaped anomaly located just above his left brow (below, right, blue circle). In the photograph of the skull (2nd below, left, blue circle & right, white circle) taken by Richard Peach in 2009, appears the same star feature as is shown in the self-portrait made by John Smith. 

Self portrait by John Smith

                        Photo Richard Peach 2009

Photo Richard Peach 2009

Colorization JonSinatra

Question: TO BE, OR NOT TO BE?

Was Captain John Smith, William Shakespeare?

Answer: NOT TO BE

Captain John Smith's death mask has been identified here. But who exactly was William Shakespeare and who exactly was Captain John Smith? Whose headless, skeletal remains (headless according to recent GPR "excavations") are buried in Shakespeare's grave in Stratford Upon Avon, England? Who lived in the brick house at the James Fort, Virginia? And are those skeletal remains excavated at the fort, William Shakespeare?   TO BE continued...and it's unlike anything, ANYTHING you could have ever imagined...


Governor John White, 1587 Lost Colony of Roanoke

Who was Captain John Smith? Apparently Capt. John Smith was also Governor John White! Governor of the 1587 English colony (Lost Colony) at Roanoke. John White is listed as a passenger on the voyage records to Roanoke when harvesting Sasafrass and searching for any surviving Lost Colonists' (see chapter V - under construction). In the image at left, Gov. White's first name is spelled in German with the letter 'I' representing the letter 'J' in German. It has also been discovered that Gov. White immigrated to Scotland as shown in the coat-of-arms above his head. Gov. White was the father of Elannor White Dare, and Cutbert White (see further above). 

The image at left shows the same unique features as they appear above on the Darmstadt death mask and the image of Capt. John Smith (see below images).

Gov. John White (R) aka Capt. John Smith (L) with a beard and mustache added to Gov. White. He appears older in the image(R) but the 2 are one and the same.

In the above image, the lower right side of Gov. White's lip drops slightly as it does also on the portrait of "Capt. Smith" as well as on the death mask. His nose in the portraits and the mask are very similar. In the portrait of Gov. White (above), a  unique line feature in his skin appears on both the portrait (white line) and on the mask (above, L-R, red arrows) as does the unique feature with his left eye tear duct. The medical diagnosis of a bone tumor on the front of the head in the death mask also appears in the portraits of Gov. White and the "Capt. Smith" portrait. There shows to be some type of activity over his left brow. When zoomed in on the area and in different lighting, the 3 top points of a star are visible. 

In the image (right) appears Gov. White during his return to Roanoke Island in 1591. The colony had left the name CROATOAN carved into a post. There, Gov. White discovers the message. The face in the picture resembles the face of the death mask (above, right). 

self-portrait by John White

Universitäts und Landesbibliothek, Darmstadt

From the self-portrait of "Capt. Smith" (left, and 5th image, above), is Gov. John White (left). The governor's initials JW appear on his collar (left, red circles) and more. The letter J is a block outline font. the letter W is solid.

A research project by the Centre of Archaeology in England was investigating the grave of the famous playwright and poet William Shakespeare. The research project focused on the first ever archaeological investigation over the Shakespeare family gravestones at Holy Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon. Using ground penetrating radar (GPR), the team was able to bring back to life Shakespeare's wife Anne Hathaway in a digital reconstruction, from GPR imaging of her skeletal remains. Within the purported grave of William Shakespeare which lies next to Anne is a headless skeleton. In the 18th century, the skull, from the headless skeleton, was reported to have been stolen (see Beoley skull, above). The archaeological team found within a shallow grave (2 feet) the head end of his grave to have been disturbed. The missing skull was photographed in 2009 and is the skull of Gov. John White aka Capt. John Smith (see above). From a c. 1583 portrait drawing of Anne Hathaway (below, left), and the reconstructed face of the skull which lies also within a shallow grave next to the headless Gov. White, can be difficult to make a positive comparison. In the drawing, Anne looks to be in her mid-20s. The reconstructed face is estimated to be in her 70s. A closer look at both the drawing and the facial reconstruction, shows the cartilage to be missing from her right nostril. In the drawing, her nostril is canceled out with a drawn line. In the face reconstruction there shows to be no flair to the nostril.  "Shakespeare's" gravestone has no name or date(s) inscribed but only an epitaph of warning: "Good friend, for Jesus' sake forebeare, To digg the dust enclosed heare; Bleste be the man that spares these stones, And curst be he that moves my bones."

There are 5 different portraits of Anne Hathaway. On one of the portraits it states that there is "The Fhive impression". Each impression is slightly different. In the image (far left) is another impression that shows the nostril to be canceled out as it shows also in the face reconstruction. The image (above, center & right) appears John White's initials (blue circles). There is also a Hospitaller Cross (Maltese Cross) in her left eye pupil (image, left).



The playhouse and Theatre where Shakespeare and the Lord Chamberlain's Men were acting was built in 1576 by James Burbage, upon land that was owned by Giles Allen. Just down the road, in 1614 was built a 2nd Theatre also known as the Globe Theatre. A legal battle ensued between James Burbage and Giles Allen following the expiration of the 21-year ground lease upon which the first Theatre sat and Allen then laid claim to the building as his own. It was reported that along with carpenters and others, the Lord's Chamberlain's Men one night in December of 1597 while Allen was celebrating Christmas at his country estate, took down the Theatre beam by beam and moved it to another location. The artwork shows that the entire Theatre was not dismantled but only the playhouse buildings which sat atop the Theatre. Viewing the front of the theatre, the playhouse is seen in the image (top, left). In the image (below left) is the view of the back of the Theatre, the playhouse buildings have been removed and only the flag pole remains. The Theatre appears to be in disrepair there. Viewing the front of the Theatre shows houses in the background. Viewing the rear of the theatre shows open country. 


The artwork (below, left) displays both Theatres, the 1576-built Theatre (to the left) and the 1614-built Theatre (across the road). The 1576-built Theatre has been restored there and a single playhouse building was added at the top of the theatre building. It is reported in both records and period artworks that the 1576 Theatre building reopened as the Bear Gardens void of the original playhouse buildings. The 1614-built theatre shows a tower that stands on its own with a gabled building at each side of the tower. The two gabled buildings there are facing opposite how two gabled buildings were attached on each side of a long building in which the tower sat atop the 1576 Theatre. The artwork (below right) shows the 1576 playhouse. A door to access the tower also shows that the playhouse was in the shape of a cross with 4 sides of about equal length.

1576 built Shakespeare's Globe Theatre (left). 1614 built Globe Theatre (right).

Shakespeare's Theatre with Playhouse - 1576

1614 Globe Theatre burning.

It was reported that the 1576-built playhouse Theatre was dismantled and moved to a new location across the Thames following the expiration of the ground lease. According to the period, artworks of the Theatre it was originally built on the Bankside in Southwark on the south side of the River Thames. According also to the period artworks only the playhouse buildings were dismantled and moved, and the 3-story Theatre "shell" remained at its original location that later became the Bear Gardens.

It was reported that in 1613 the 1576 Theatre caught fire and burned. A period artwork shows the theatre burning (left). A closer look at the artwork also shows that the burning building is the 1614-built Globe Theatre with the long, vertical dormer attached to the side of the theatre building, the 1576 Theatre did not have that feature according to the period artwork (above). The location where Shakespeare's Theatre was moved has never been identified. So just where were the 1576 playhouse buildings moved to?


"Great House" and "New Place"

Following the dismantling of Shakespeare's Playhouse buildings, it is reported that the 1576 built Globe Theatre, {Playhouse buildings) were moved across the river and put into storage by carpenter Peter Street who also helped in dismantling the buildings. The period artworks (above) show Shakespeare's first Globe Theatre to have been originally located on the south bank of the River Thames. In 1597, Shakespeare purchased a house with land and called it "New Place", in Stratford Upon Avon, located on the north side of the River Thames, about 80 miles N-W of London. The artwork (below) is of the house that Shakespeare bought. Records show that in 1483, Hugh Clopton, Lord Mayor of the City of London (1491-92), was the builder of the house that Shakespeare bought in 1597 at the corner of Chapel Street and Chapel Lane. The records state that Hugh Clopton named the building "grete house" (Great House). The evidence here shows that Shakespeare added to the back of Great House that he named "New Place. " 

Drawn on the same artwork it shows both Great House and New Place from a birds-eye view (above). At the bottom, right, is the Chapel (red arrow). At the bottom, center of the drawing, it says "the gate", which is a false front entrance on the front of Great House that ran along Chapel Street. The heavy black line (above, at the blue arrow) represents the gate. An ink blot at each side of the gate represents a post. just to the left of the gate and what appears to be 2 lines crossed over each other are actually 2 letters. One line forms an upper case letter J (image, right, in green). Above the J is the letter U (in red). The gate is the letter m (in white). The vertical line to the right of the M is the letter P (in blue). "Jump the gate" as there is no entrance there. There also shows to be a small triangle arrow (in orange) just off the top of the letter U with a line that leads to the side near the Nash house. If one did jump the gate there was an underground stairwell at the side corner of the Nash House (above, orange arrow) as shown on a map from archaeological excavations there in 1864. Notes on the artwork also refer to this entrance as an "out ward gate", Outward is one word. It is spelled correctly in the notes a second time. Here, he stretched the meaning of the word as the gate is further out.

On the far right side of the house, there are 2 lines that resemble a question mark (image above, at green arrow). The top of the line which looks like half an oval represents a tunnel. The line then runs down and breaks, that break represents a 2nd tunnel. At the end of the second line, there is a 3rd tunnel. In the image (at right, black border) you are viewing a part of the underground dugout of Great House and the 3 tunnels that lead under Chapel Lane from the Guild Chapel (image above at red, and green arrows). In the image (right, black border) at the point of the white arrow, there appears to be an underground stairwell and entrance to New Place. New Place backed up to Great House, Together, it was a house with 2 front facades. Entering the chapel entrance on horseback or by carriage, took one into the tunnels and under Chappel Lane where they parked and then had access to Great House, New Place, and Nash's House. The image (right) shows carriage tracks leading to and from the Guild Chapel's entrance.

Hugh Clopton, John White aka Capt. John Smith, and Wm. Shakespeare was Knights Templars/Hospitallers. Great House and New Place were where the Templars held meetings and lived. The written notes on a page of artwork (at left) describe Great House: "Founded by Sir Hugh Clopton who built it and the Bridge over Avon. This outside being only a long gallery & more and for servants." Both buildings were built without a public street entrance and only Templars/Hospitallers knew how to access the buildings. Looking closely at what seems to be the front door of Great House (left), is a gate within a false front doorway. Standing next to both Great House and New Place was the Nash House (not pictured). The 3 buildings were connected to each other via underground stairs (image, left, white arrow). Across Chappel Lane, on the corner is the Guild Chapel entrance also built by the Templars. The notes on the artwork explain in a code how to enter Great House and New Place. It states: "This the outward appearance towards the street" (the front of Great House along Chappel Street). It then states: "The gate and entrance, (at the corner of Chappel Lane / the Chappel. X."  It explains that the gate and entrance (to Great House and New Place) are across Chappel Lane on the corner at the X. The Guild Chapel entrance building is located at the X.    


The exterior front facade of New Place has never been clearly defined. Just as the entrance to Great House and New Place was in disguise, so was the front of New Place. Records disclose that following Shakespeare's purchase of Great House, that additional feature(s) were added. The artwork (below) shows that one of the features that was added to Great House was the house named New Place. John White made the artwork as his initials are all over it (yellow circles). He is showing in disguise, that the front facade of New Place was made up of 3 separate panels, or long dormers. The center panel was wider than the 2 side panels which were set back from the center panel with a gable over each wall. From a birds-eye view, the image (below, left) shows the outline of the front of New Place and he labels it "The House" just as a blueprint would be labeled. The image (below, right) is of Great House, it was a 3-story, 5-gabled building. He describes in the notes on the artwork that Great House was: "This outside being a long gallery & more and for servants," the "more" was New Place. He shows New Place in the back right corner of the house (image below, right, inside the red lines). There, he uses long vertical lines in showing a separate building as opposed to the horizontal lines used on the side wall of Great House. At the front, top right corner of the house (image below, right) it shows a depth of field there thence creating a cutout (between red arrow and green lines). At the green arrow (center) it shows another break representing another cutout (green line). At the blue arrow is a break separating the 2 left-side gables and revealing 3 gables over "3 walls". From the blue arrow, and following the green line down to its point appears a break line symbol. As the 2 left-side gables and wall are removed there essentially appears the front facade of New Place. The windows in New Place were heavier made than the windows in Great House and the 3, right side, 2nd story windows show a heavier frame than the 2, left-side windows display in Great House. 

The appearance of New Place, the Guild Chapel, and the outbuildings attached to the chapel are similar to the house that John White grew up in and the church he attended. His parents are also revealed there and who they were explain why John White and his family were in deep hiding. Why he and his family used alias names. Why some dates on records were skewed, and the reason the truth was hidden within his artworks. To be continued...And it's unlike anything you could have ever imagined! 

In 1597 Shakespeare purchased Great House and thence built New Place. In December of that same year, Shakespeare's 1576-built Globe Theatre Playhouse buildings were dismantled at Bankside in Southwark, and the buildings were moved across the River Thames and put into storage. The artwork (below), shows two different scenes that took place over 100 years apart. The dugout area in the foreground of the picture shows Sir Hugh Clopton with his wife and carpenter preparing for the building of Great House in 1483. The stairs at the left of 

the picture lead to the Nash House. In the center of the picture is a well, and at the right of the picture are the tunnels that lead from the Guild Chapel. Recent archeological excavations there uncovered the stairwell and more. Along the top ridge of the dugout and back to the path, New Place shows to be ready for building construction in 1597.  At the rear of the property, there appears a large building about as long as Great House was in length (over 60'). The building's foundation was uncovered in archaeological excavations and the structure is referred to by archaeologists as being an annex building. Following the dismantling of the Globe's playhouse buildings, they were then stored in the annex. To the right of the annex (red arrow) appears the playhouse's tower. The tower was William Shakespeare's stage there for a time. 

Archaeological excavations of New Place in 1864 photographed the annex building (below). Compare the location of the vent pipe in both images as well as the shape and location of the trees along the side of the building (above and below images). In the blue inset window (below) at the blue arrow, is one of the playhouse buildings that sat atop Shakespeare's 1576 Globe Theatre at Bankside in Southwark. In the photograph (below) at the red arrow, notice the ghosting effect left from one of the attached gabled playhouse buildings. Also, note the window/door cutouts from the Playhouse at the yellow arrows. The annex building was much taller than the long playhouse building that the 2 small gabled houses attached to, but evidently, one of those buildings was attached to the annex. The artwork notes reveal that Shakespeare lived in that house. The notes (in red) state: "besides (other than) this front (Great House) or out ward gate (Nash House)  there was before the House itself  (There were living quarters standing before, or in front of New Place. New Place is The House. House is capitalized here and on the "blueprint" drawing (2nd image above, left) (that Shakespear lived in.) within a little court yard. grass growing there -- . The playhouse attached to the annex sits in the grassy courtyard. According to the artwork (above), Shakespeare's playhouse buildings were stored on the property at New Place in 1597. According to a photograph taken in 1864, only the storage building remained. 

The notes on the artwork reveal that Shakespeare lived in the Globe Theatre Playhouse building that was attached to the annex building in the grassy, courtyard in front of New Place. Archaeological excavations did find a well at the annex (2nd image below, left). The artwork (below) is 1 of 2 similar images made by John White. His initials are found in the images (below, right 2nd & 3rd). In the artwork (below) Shakespeare is acting out a play in New Place. The candle lamp (yellow arrow) and a window (green arrow) provide a dim glow on an overcast day in Stratford upon Avon. As the curtain drapes over the bottom corner of the window (green arrow), the frame and a shadow create a Templar/Hospitaller Cross and shield. Shakespeare and family are located over the front porch of New Place (below and right images). At the window (blue arrow) the wall line follows the cutout shape of New Place and ends at the large window over the porch. There, the curtain is pulled back, and there appears Shakespeare's Globe Playhouse (partial) is located in the grassy courtyard (red arrow).

In the 2 images (above) John Whites initials appear in Shakespear's dog that is lying on the floor. An upside-down letter J is over the dog's shoulder. The letter W stands on end next to the letter J (both in red). 

The initials JW also are found within Shakespeare's hand (above). His index finger and thumb make up the letter J. His other 3 fingers make up the W. A shadow across his ring finger defines better the W. The tip of his ring finger reappears near the top of his middle finger.

According to period artwork, Shakespeare's playhouse buildings were stored on the property at New Place in 1597. According to a photograph taken in 1864, only an empty storage building remained. So just where were Shakespeare's playhouse buildings and tower moved to? 

Shakespeare's 1576 Playhouse Theatre







From an area of the James Fort, were excavated Globe Theatre tokens. This particular token (image left) was made for The Globe Tavern in London. On one side it reads “JOHN LANGSTON AT THE” and displays an image of a globe on a stand. The other side reads “HIS HALFE PENY/TAV IN [Tavern] CHANCERY LANE – 67.” 


James Fort's records state that a chapel was built following a fire in 1608. the artwork (above) that shows Shakespeare's playhouse building was moved to the fort is dated 1609. The green "cross" at the front of the playhouse building is Shakespeare performing. His arms are extended open as he stands and bows, also see him in the artwork (above right).

John White's initials (click on image to better view)

The painting (left, and above) is the same painting and is also an authenticated portrait of Wm. Shakespeare. It was made by John White aka Capt. John Smith. In the image (left, red outline), the 1576 Playhouse Theatre sits on Jamestowne Island following its move from Stratford Upon Avon, UK. There are 3 buildings at the base of the tower, the 2 buildings to the right are the shorter gabled buildings that are attached to the long building that held the tower (see image below, at orange arrows). The artwork (below) was also made by John White. It shows Shakespeare's playhouse with the tower (red outline).  James Fort's records show that a 64' long building with a tower was located in that exact area. A drawing of the fort (left) shows a Templar cross plotted in that same area.

In the artwork (below) appears William Shakespeare acting out one of his plays. The artwork is the 2nd of two similar pieces that were made by John White; one at Stratford Upon Avon, UK, and one at Jamestown, America. In the excavations at the James Fort, the foundation of a large, brick house was uncovered (2nd image further below, right). Shakespeare is acting out a play (below, right) in that house. The 46'x30' brick house was much larger than New Place in Stratford upon Avon and it is known as the John White House according to 17th-century documents (Jamestown Rediscovery building 163). The house also shows the same cutout design as New Place, and is seen in the above image in the foreground; that may even be Shakespeare out on the porch. According to the reports from the excavation of the John White House, by Jamestown Rediscovery, the house was more than a single story tall. The house was either added on to after the above artwork was made or displayed differently for reasons of deception. The English knew that all that was written or made in artworks would eventually fall into the hands of enemy spies and therefore much is hidden, or skewed. 

A cropped image of the window (above) shows the view to be looking down on the roof (red outline) of the building (2nd above image at purple arrow). The green area (above) ia tree that also appears next to that building at the purple arrow.

by John White

Just who are all of those people in the picture with William Shakespeare, in the John White House, at the James Fort? And just what is John White conveying in the picture? To be continued...


Map by Jamestown Rediscovery. Blue lines, & Shakespeare's              John White House (Building 163)

Playhouse Theatre Tower name and octagon added by others.              photo Jamestown Rediscovery.                                                                                                                         Red lines added by others.


The images at left are images made from the excavations at the James Fort. Beginning at the black diamond and arrow (image left, and above) then follow the wall line straight, then left, then straight, then left again and stop at the white diamond. There you are looking out the window at the tower from Shakespeare's Theatre where it is in full view. Both images (left) are of the same building 163. The house in white between the tower and the window (above image) is possibly the same house at the orange arrow in the 2nd image above. Jamestown Rediscovery does show a large excavated area square directly in front of the John White House that mimmicks New Place and the Playhouse located in the grassy courtyard at Stratford Upon Avon.


On the Playhouse building at Jamestown, John White mimics the beautiful scrolling upon the front of the buildings (below, red circle). His initials are also seen on the wall of a house at it's right (blue). 

Pocahontas wed John Rolfe in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre (image, right). The image shows that all are in a small, tall, room. The wall behind the pastor displays 2 windows (see 2, playhouse tower windows, right). The open window shows they are high up above the fort palisade with a part of the James River shoreline visible. Only a sliver is visible of the 2nd window (below, right, white arrow) with sunlight shining upon the backs of the attendees. The wall with hanging boughs displays 3 longer windows that are closed off by doors (white arrows, and image above, right, blue inset window). In the image (right) the window at the far right displays an open door and shows movement that the doors swing open (red arrow). At the far right of the picture, the wall turns. A  cabinet stands against the wall as do attendees. Pocahontas was married in Shakespeare's 1576 Globe Theatre Tower. 

The artwork (above) was made by John White, he signed his initials in the lower left corner (image above, and 2 images at left). He signed this piece using 4 letters all in upper case. From left to right is the letter J. He then made an upside-down letter W. Then he skipped an extra space and made in cursive the letter L, then the letter R. Together the 4 letters stand for John White  Left Right. Beginning from left to right in the image (above) is John White, he is standing over his initials. Also, near the toe of his shoe displays a gold Star (white circle) the same as the Star over his left brow (see his self-portrait and Beoley skull above and others). The audience in the picture is of high society and it is doubtful that they would attend the Theatre packed into a small room somewhere in London. Because John White aka Capt. John Smith made this picture most likely this is taking place in Shakespeare's Globe Playhouse at Jamestown. The wood rails and balusters, chairs, and benches are possibly the cedarwood brought back from the Bermuda shipwreck. William Strachey, a Virginia Company of London Secretary who was on the Sea Venture, shipwreck, notes within his records regarding the 1608 chapel ( portrayed as a chapel to be to confuse their enemies) : “In the middest [of the fort] is a…pretty chapel…. It is in length threescore foot, in breadth twenty-four, and shall have a chancel in it of cedar….”  (portrayed as a chapel to confuse their enemies).

The image (below) was made by John White. It is the only picture that has been found that shows in detail the true exterior of the playhouse buildings. His initials are seen in red in the image (below, blue circle). The letter W is lying on its back. To the right of it is the letter J.

Wedding of Pocahontas to John Rolfe - 1614


The 2 images (above) are of the same painted period image, each in different lighting. The image in the black border shows William Shakespeare standing in front of his Theatre at the James Fort with his head bowed and his arms extended out at each side (white circle). In the underlay image, he is in the white circle. As different lighting is added to the image, Shakespeare appears lying down on his back and his arms extended (red circle). The image is showing the death of William Shakespeare and that he is buried outside the James Fort compound.

In the image (below, left) is a partial map of the James Fort made by the Jamestown Rediscovery. At the blue and white star, it shows next to the star a burial. It is the excavation location of skeletal remains numbered JR1046. The remains were found on the west side of the fort palisade just through the west gate. The image (below, center) shows that Wm Shakespeare has passed away and is being carried through the west gate, note through the gate the gravediggers in the near distance at about the same spot as is plotted on the map (at the star). The image (below left. bottom) is the funeral canon from the image (below right). Written on the canon says THE KING in the bottom right corner of the image. George Percy described that an honorable burial  was given to JR1046 with a gun salute “with many volleys of small shot.”  The image 2nd below the canon image is possibly the last image made of Shakespeare prior to his passing. He has only a mustache and goatee as shown in the cropped image below it. The image (2nd below, center) is Gov. John White aka Capt. John Smith standing at the gate. On his sleeve are the letters C (in blue), J (in green), and S (in red) for Capt. John Smith. On his armor breastplate, in orange are the letters J and W for John White as they were one and the same. The image (2nd below, right) is the cropped image from the image (below, right). There are 2 men carrying Shakespeare, they are both John White, an older and a younger John White. In the image (2nd below, right, top) the letters J W (in red) appear on the hand that is holding Shakespeare. Below that image appears an Eagle just in front of the canon. Wm. Shakespeare was also known as the Indian Machumps. "Machumps" is wearing an Eagle on his head in the image Baptism of Pocahontas (further above). at the far right in the picture (below, right) is the Jamestown Chapel, note the Cross on the point of the roof. Shakespeare's Theatre was also known as the 1608 chapel, it was located east of this Chapel across the fort compound. Note the Templar Cross disguised as skylights along the peak of the roof.

Map by Jamestown Rediscovery.

Blue star added by others.

Funeral Canon

                                           BURIAL OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE AT JAMESTOWN                by John White                                                                             

William Shakespeare

Gov. John White aka Capt. John Smith



1564 - 1616 

                                                                Photo Jamestown Rediscovery



Almost 400 years following the death and burial of William Shakespeare the Bard returns. Discovered outside the James Fort's west gate, Jamestown Rediscovery determined that "the burial was ultimately determined to be that of an adult male, buried carefully in an extended position, in a well-built, trapezoidal coffin with a gabled lid". Interred in full armor, note the hard lines from the armor under his shroud in the above image The Burial of Wm Shakespeare at Jamestown. The image (above) is archeological object JR1046 and he is "shakin' a smile and donning his spear". Jamestown Rediscovery forensics shows JR1046 to be of European descent. The face reconstruction of JR1046 (right) shows a type of cyst under the skin over his left brow. The "cyst" is a noticeable bump and is pushing the eyebrow up to a point (at the red arrow). On the excavated skull (above right) the cyst over time left a rub spot on the brow of the skull (at red arrow). The image (below, left) is Wm Shakespeare shortly after his arrival at Roanoke Island in 1587. Notice his left eyebrow pushes up to a point. In the inset window appears the Templar/Hospitaller Cross (left). In the inset window (right) as light is added to the background shows Shakespeare's classic-shaped hair. The facial reconstruction (below, center) is JR1046. The image (below, right) is Shakespeare known to the Powhatan Indians as Machumps. The cyst over his left eye is noticeable and his eyebrow pushes up to a point. Also, notice the 2 vertical lines in his skin between the eyebrows and the 2 lines between the eyebrows on the facial reconstruction. 

Photos Jamestown Rediscovery

Archeological object JR1046 Facial Reconstruction

Listed on the 1585-86 passenger list to Roanoke as William White, and the 1587 passenger list to Roanoke as Cutbert White - 24 yrs.

Face reconstruction of archaeological object 1046


Known to the Powhatan Indians as Machumps. Artwork by John White. His 3 fingers with shades of white together represent the letter W. His index finger is the letter J crossed over the top with his thumb.

William Cutbert White aka William Shakespeare aka Machumps aka Bartholomew Gosnold and others. The image (above left) is titled Bartholomew Gosnold. Notice over his left eye a white patch and swelling (red arrow). His nose and lips are also very similar to JR1046. As the background is lit up his hair shows to be very similar to Wm. Shakespeare's (above, right). JR1046 shows 2 unique vertical lines between his brows, the only picture found thus far with those same 2 lines is that of Indian Machumps (2nd above, right). It was an easy identification mark for enemies in identification and John White seldom displayed it in his artworks. In the image (below, far left) he does show 2 faint lines between Shakespeare's eyebrows.

Bartholomew Gosnold  Jamestown Rediscovery identifies JR1046 as Bartholomew Gosnold and that would be correct if identifiying remains using records from early Jamestown. Gov. John White aka Capt. John Smith skewed the names and dates of records. The 1587 Lost Colony and Early Jamestown were living during the time of the Catholic Protostant wars. The Templars were Protastant and were in hiding. Whatever it took to confuse their enemies (the Catholics) they did so to stay alive. More about this will be published here in later chapters. The Templar/Hospitallers took on different names of families as a cover. Jamestown Rediscovery exumed the grave of Bartholomew Gosnolds sister in England and the DNA of JR1046 did not match her DNA. There have been others returning negative results from their "aka" family members in England. 

At far left (above) is an image of Wm. Shakespeare, John White's initials were found in the artwork. At the far right in the 4th image is the face reconstruction of JR1046. From L to R the 2nd and 3rd image the hair has only been slightly altered.


William Shakespeare performing at the Globe Playhouse at Jamestown. Images above are both from the same piece of slate. 

Slate tablets were used aboard ships to temporarily record the daily wind conditions and the ship’s speed and direction. This tablet (above, and at right) was found in a c. 1608-1610 well in the center of James Fort. There are layers upon layers of inscriptions on this slate. The artwork includes sketches of three men, a woman, and heraldic drawings of fleur-de-lis on one side, and four lions, two men, three birds, and a tree on the other. The people are all wearing clothing popular in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. The men wear doublets (tight-fitting jackets) and puffy Venetian breeches covered with panes (diamond-shaped openings). One man appears to be wearing a ruff around his neck, another is wearing a cabasset helmet, and a third is sporting a beaver hat. The only female is dressed in a doublet vest with padded shoulder wheels and a pleated skirt worn over a hip pad, in a pose matching a woman on a known 17th-century tile. The drawings of

Shakespeare plays at Globe Playhouse at Jamestown

birds are also fairly detailed as if drawn from life. Two are obviously birds of prey: one could be a pelican, tern, or short-legged heron (green heron); and above it an eagle.

The artwork (above) is Wm. Shakespeare and was made by John White. His initials are found in red. The earring is the letter J, and on his collar appears a W. The damage over his left eye is evident (red arrow). His facial features are very similar to the above portrait pictures. In the above picture, Shakespeare looks to have put on weight. Shakespeare was also the Indian Machumps and he returned to England for a period of time according to Jamestown voyage records. After a diet of New World corn for over 15 years he evidently gained weight while in England when the above artwork was made. Following his return to Jamestown he lost that extra weight. (photo right, just prior to his death in 1616 - Artwork by John White)


The painting (above) is known as the Chandos portrait, it looks to have been painted from John White's drawing (left). The artist here missed the initial W on the collar. When identifying an original portrait of Shakespeare, look for John White's initials. 

William Shakespeare and his dog Sprear in the John White House at Jamestown just prior to his death in 1616. Shakespeare looks to be in poor health. He had been carrying a heavy burden since his return from Bermuda. To be continued... 


Discovered in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre at Jamestown

Photo Jamestown Rediscovery

A small silver reliquary (above, left) was excavated from Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. It was recovered along with the skeletal remains of 4 Europeans (above right, gold circle). The contents revealed 7 small pieces of human bones along with an ampulla  The box was made to be held in the right hand and thus appears the letter W is etched into the lid. None of the lines are connected and each line is its own letter. When taking a closer look at the individual letters, a name appears (below). The etched lines have been color coded for easier viewing. Together all of the lines represent a W (below left). As the W is turned on its top the letter h appears (below, blue). Next, the letter l appears (below, green). Then the letter t (below, red). As all of the letters are together and turned on their side, the letter E fashioned in Greek appears (below, far right). The name White is etched upon the reliquary. The pure silver box was discovered next to one of the four remains excavated. Records point to those remains as being Captain Gabrial Archer. A silver thread and a partial Captain's staff were also found with those remains. Although there is no doubt that that person was recorded with that name, it is doubtful that it was his true name but probably one of many. So just who was this person to have been buried in silver clothing, with a piece of a Captain's staff and a pure silver box, with the name White etched on it and with pieces of human bone and an ampulla? To be continued...

The Governor of the 1587 Colony (Lost Colony) John White was William Shakespeare's father. The evidence suggests that he was also Shakespeare's manager. Over the past centuries, as scholars have arranged in chronological order the years that Shakespeare's plays were released to the public, a gap exists that is known as "Shakespeare's lost years." Scholars believe that those years are from 1585 to 1591-92. William Shakespeare is listed on the 1585-86 voyage to Roanoke as William White. He is also listed on the 1587 voyage to Roanoke as Cutbert White. Leaving behind his colony (Lost Colony) on Roanoke Island in September of 1587, Governor White returned to England for additional supplies only to discover that his country was at war with Spain. The governor was unable to return to Roanoke until 1591. Was William Shakespeare rescued upon his father's return in 1591?  To be continued...


Temple Church, London

The 1587 English colony at Roanoke consisted also of 17 Knights Hospitaller nuns. One of which was Elannor White Dare a leader of the colony and daughter of the governor of the colony John White. According to Gov. White's voyage records, the governor sailed back to England shortly following the colony's arrival on Roanoke. The colony was alone until his return in 1591. The governor states in his testimony from that voyage, that he did not make contact with his colony during his return in 1591. Elannor Dare, and her brother William Cutbert White aka William Shakespeare, were 2 of 7 from the Lost Colony that survived an Indian attack according to Virginia Company of London's records. Elannor White Dare and William Shakespeare (below, right) lived with the Powhatan Indians until their rescue by Gov. White aka Capt. John Smith. 

Elannor White Dare's birth name was Elannor Susanna White. According to Shakespeare's Birthplace TrustWilliam Shakespeare had a daughter named Susanna. Susanna Shakespeare married John Hall and they had a daughter Elizabeth. Elizabeth last married Sir John Barnard. Among other effects that were willed from Shakespeare to his daughter, was a painted ceramic plate. Susanna (Shakespeare) Hall passed away in 1649 and the ceramic plate was willed to her daughter Elizabeth. On display at Shakespeare's Birthplace and Trust is the ceramic plate that was willed to Elizabeth (Hall) Barnard by her mother Susanna Hall who had received it from her father William Shakespeare upon his death (below, right). The scene painted on the plate is Shakespeare's  

Elannor Susanna White Dare

William Cutbert White aka

William Shakespeare & others

younger sister Elannor Dare (Elizabeth's great-aunt). She is standing on the west bank of the Namapana-Chowan River in Eastern North Carolina, near where she and her brother William had survived an Indian attack. It is also the same place where her father documented his daughter in artwork upon their rescue (below, left, top & bottom). The plate was painted by John White. The figures that adorn the plate (below, right) are reminiscent of the subject matter of the artwork made during the rescue time period. 

The figures (right) also portray Elannor Dare as an angel as the figures show to all have wings. From the fort excavations was discovered a glass angel. The figurine was found in the forts first water well. The glass angel dates to c. 1607-1610 (below) and was probably made at the Glasshouse at Jamestown.

William Shakespeare's ceramic plate was willed to his daughter, thence to his granddaughter.

John White's initials are in the snake wrapped around Elannor. In red is a W, and in blue is the letter J. Both letters are sideways (above, bottom left corner).



It is known as the Zuniga map. The map could not have been solved without a creative eye and technology such as Google Earth. In sharp focus, one must be able to zoom in on certain targets within a few hundred feet from a birds-eye-view. Some targets also must be viewed in the different seasons. The Zuniga Map has been solved! 


Chapter I

      CRUEL GLORY by JonSinatra

As beams of setting sunlight stood tall like crystal towers through the trees. And the leaves turned pastel colors dripped softly in the late Fall breeze. And the creek flowed timelessly in synch with another then whispered its wisdom for the colony to take cover as a ship boarded with violence cut silently through the dark waters of the Nomopana-Chowan as it cruised the shore to anchor...the Indians knew...And from their villages they rann all awaye as the violence passed by and marked them for another day. The young messenger from the shore spied the King upon his English thrown and he too was marked then he rann awaye into the dark. He rann so fast the mesage vnto his friends at the creek for they would be no more as their death was soon to seek. And as the setting sunlight dried into darkness, only the creek was heard as it whispered the fate of the 24 Lost Colonists. Then came death's arrival and the King stood before his bride to claim, her hair lit Strawberry-azure and with a beautiful English name. In terror her family embraced for they knew the end but why her husband and childe the first with mvch misarie did-they-die! From the clear night sky it cried and from it fell hard the rain; the people were tortured and butchered, the ground was covered red-stained! For when the rain had stopped then noticed the King, 17 were deade, but seaven were not...




- END -

      Rediscovered: IN MIRROR IMAGE


Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci

in mirror image




"On the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, a photograph, taken by a Japanese pilot during the attack on Pearl Harbor was released into the public domain. It has been recently discovered that the photograph reveals a Japanese midget submarine located in the Main Channel just NE of Battleship Row, near Aiea Bay. 





"The first shots of WW II had been fired, and silently they echoed through the harbor as silently still we slept. And with a flicker, the rising sun lit the dawn over Pearl Harbor and appeared skyward hundreds of steel horses, and the name that road upon them was death, and Hell followed with them..."



"The lone rider crossed from New York, over Hudson’s River, and into New Jersey, having received orders to go to the Indians at the Delaware River in Pennsylvania. Within his diary, the rider records, “and so traveled across the woods, rode several hours in the rain through the h​owling wilderness. From the Hudson to the Delaware, about a hundred miles, through a desolate and hideous country, above New Jersey, where were very few settlements.” This lone rider was sent here by the Presbytery simply to minister the gospel to the Indians. He would live there for the next three years among the scattered Indian, Scotch Irish, and Dutch German families at a place known as Above the Forks of the Delaware River. The lone rider was the sainted missionary Reverend David Brainerd (1718-1747) and the log church that he preached at, and prayed in, has been found!"



"On September 14, 1757, Indians attacked and took captive a family of settlers in the area by the name of Keller. Following that attack, on September 27th, the governor sends orders to Lieutenant Colonel Conrad Weiser that, “the men now on duty in the other Garrisons remain at their respective posts, except those at Fort Norris and Hamilton, which I would have stationed at Adam Deedt’s Stoccadoes near the Wind Gap.” 


                                 ANCESTOR CLASSICS  (click surname below)`



GERMANY / NEW YORK - PENNSYLVANIA__________________________________________________________













ENGLAND / MASSACHUSETTS - NEW HAMPSHIRE - NEW JERSEY____________________________________________











MARTIN / Ship Mayflower






ITALY / GREECE / BASQUE/ NEW YORK - PENNSYLVANIA_________________________________________











Copyright 2022-23  All Rights Reserved